Zoom Links for TI of Natick

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Grade K/Gan Class Challah Program 11-8-15

It was so great to spend the morning with you all at our Challah program.  Those challah covers look so festive and I hope you all left with some challah braiding skills.  I know I did!

I would LOVE to see a picture of your finished product so if you haven't already gobbled up your delicious challah please snap a quick picture to share with the class!

A special THANK YOU goes out to Rabbi Shira Shazeer for sharing her challah expertise with us all.

Next week we will finish our study of Shabbat by learning about Havdalah and each student will get to make their very own spice box.  Believe it or not...after that its time to learn about Hanukkah. 

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the Gan Class.

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment