Zoom Links for TI of Natick

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Apple Picking - Gan and Kitah Alef (K &1)

Dear Gan and Kitah Alef (K and Grade 1 Families):

Morah Esther, Michelle, Ann, Cheryl and I are excited to pick apples with you on Sunday at Belkin Farm. 

Please arrive at 10am and meet us at the main entrance.  When we gather I'll be able to introduce you to the teachers & me and you will be able to meet each other.    I'll have a ticket for your child.  (Temple Israel will cover the entry fee for your child in grades K and 1.)  The teachers and I will watch your kids while you purchase your ticket and then we can all head into the orchards together.  I'll be wearing a Temple Israel T-Shirt.

Please let me know will be joining us and have not RSVPed or need to cancel.

See you soon!

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment