Zoom Links for TI of Natick

Monday, September 7, 2015

Vuv Class Holidays

Hello Vuv Class Families!

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to start an amazing year!  To begin, I just wanted to introduce myself to you as one of the Vuv class teachers this year.  Many of you may know me from my position as the Youth Programming Coordinator at Temple Israel and if not you soon will! In addition to my various positions at Temple Israel, I work for the Southborough Public School system in a Special Education setting and spend my summers planning activities at Pilgrim Day Camp in Framingham.

I am so excited to be reaching out to you today to let you know that I will be teaching the Vuv class on Tuesday afternoons.  Our curriculum will focus on the Jewish observances of holidays.  We will be exploring how we as Jews observe the Jewish holidays as well as what Jewish connections there are to the American holidays that we observe.

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow and hear about your summer activities and what you are looking forward to this year!

If you have any questions or concerns about the Vuv Class holiday curriculum, please feel free to contact me.

Shana Tova to you and your families!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment