Zoom Links for TI of Natick

Monday, September 7, 2015

Welcome to the Gan Class!

Hello Gan Class Families!

Welcome to the Gan Class!  My name is Michelle Nelson and I am thrilled to introduce myself to you as the Gan Class Teacher for this year.  I will be joined by Ann Green, with whom I have worked with for the previous two school years, and we have some great things planned for the Gan Class students.

I absolutely LOVE teaching the Gan Class.  It is so fun to watch how much students in the Gan Class grow over the year.

Just a little bit about myself...I went to Hebrew School at Temple Israel of Natick, had my Bat Mitzvah with Rabbi Liben and was a member of our local USY chapter.  Literally the day I graduated from college I was offered a job as a Natick USY advisor.  In the several years since that time, my positions at Temple Israel have changed.  I am now the Youth Programming Coordinator and am about to begin my fifth year as the Gan Class Teacher.  Additionally, I work for the Southborough Public Schools in a Special Education setting and spend my summers planning activities at Pilgrim Day Camp in Framingham.

This year is going to be AMAZING.  Your students will enjoy experiences and gain knowledge and understanding in several areas including the Aleph Bet, Torah Stories, Tefilah (prayers) and Celebrations (holidays and mitzvot). It is my hope that each student will make new friends and be a part of an outstanding community.

I am so looking forward to meeting you all next Sunday during the Apple Picking event. If you have not yet signed up, please refer to Robin's email to do so.

If you have any questions or concerns about the Gan Class, please feel free to reach out at any time.

Shana Tova to you and your families!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment