Zoom Links for TI of Natick

Monday, September 19, 2016

Grade 5 - Welcome from Tali

Temple IsraelMacintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Desktop:images.jpeg
OF NATICK

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dear Kitah Hey,



Welcome to Kitah Hey!  My name is Tali and I will be teaching fifth grade/kitah hey Judaic Studies classes while your teacher, Cindy, is recovering.  I have been teaching for many years and absolutely love working with kids!

I have two children of my own - one year old identical twin girls!  I love to travel and especially enjoy time at the beach. Relaxing with a book while listening to the waves crash along the shore is my happy place. Other happy places include driving in my car while listening to country music and trips to Disney World (I can’t wait to take my girls for the first time)!Macintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Dropbox:Temple Israel Natick:Flyers:twins.jpgMacintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Dropbox:Temple Israel Natick:Flyers:beach.jpg

I am excited to have fun and learn a lot together in the coming months!  While we study Jewish values, we will also be living them in the classroom. I love using Hevrutah study. This means that you will be working in groups and partners for much of our time together. The way we treat one another is the most important part of our classroom community. Macintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Desktop:group.jpg

Macintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Desktop:values.jpg

We will use The Living Jewish Values series, www.behrmanhouse.com, as our base texts to spark rich discussions and create opportunities for personal reflection related to Torah, Jewish history, Israel and personalities.  I hope you will all learn as much from each other as you do from me and our books. 
Macintosh HD:Users:robinkahn:Desktop:journey.jpg

I am very excited to meet you soon and begin our journey together!  You are welcome to contact me with any questions.




L’Shalom,

Tali

abrauner123@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment